GREYISH-WHITE IN COLOR, THESE SEEDS ARE SMALL BUT MIGHTY.
Harvested from the pods of the moringa plant, moringa seeds are a condensed power-packed vessel for the numerous health benefits of the moringa tree. The oil extracted from moringa seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants, vitamins A, B-complex, C and is utilized as in ingredient in countless products throughout the beauty industry. However, often overlooked are its many other nutritional benefits:
- High in fiber; helps move food along your digestive system
- Can help you slip into slumber at night, which in turn will leave you energized to tackle the day
- A great source of calcium and is anti-inflammatory
HOW TO ENJOY
The seeds have a hard-outer shell (like a nut),that can be easy cracked by applying gentle pressure with aspoon while resting on a hard surface. The seed within can then be easily chewed or swallowed whole as a supplement if its unique taste is overpowering. The seeds can also be boiled like peas.
- Start with 1 seed per day and increase to 2-3
- Just chew the seeds or swallow them. Either way is fine
- Eat something before taking the seeds, as it is not advisableto eat them on an empty stomach